Nestled below Hali’imaile, Maui/Hawai’i, this amazing estate with bi-coastal views, lush sugar cane fields, gorgeous forest, botanical gardens, West Maui mountain sunsets, and old sugar mill ruin, is the place to be for an unforgettable experience. Used for decades by the Maui sugar company as its manager’s residence, this plantation-style house is now an oasis of serenity and beauty on Maui’s North Shore. Today, this “old sugar house” became Pueo Estate and Mauitouch Ranch. You are invited to discover nature, history, and a touch of Maui’s Aloha.
The beautiful land around the house is now a home to authentic Friesian horses. This magical property offers you an opportunity of true horse experience and horse carriage rides. This place is ideal for horse related activities such as weddings, birthdays, special occasions, events, and educational tours in our botanical gardens.
What We Offer:
- A unique location of 35 acres with absolute privacy
- Spacious lawns
- Plenty of picturesque places for photo shoots and movies
- Historic sugar mill ruins
- 5,000 sq. ft. plantation-style former sugar cane manager’s house
- Romantic fire pits with exclusive “Schwenkergrill”
- Botanical gardens
- Ample parking space
- One acre horse arena
- Private carriage rides on property or outcall
- Horse related activities
- Breeding and selling of KFPS studbook registered Friesian horses
- Hawaii importer of Coyaltix carriages